We're happy to announce that the first release candidate for Concrete CMS 9.1.0 is now available! 9.1.0 features many improvements, new features and bug fixes, including:
- Much improved compatibility with PHP 8 and PHP 8.1.
- Improved appearance and functionality when editing block, area, layout and container styles inline in the page
- Express improvements like the ability to mark attributes as unique, handle re-use across objects, and much more.
- Much improved version comparison feature that can compare the HTML of two page versions and highlight differences
- Improvements to Dashboard listing screens and the file details screen
Additionally, there are many behavioral improvements, performance improvements, and bug fixes included. The full list is far too large for this blog post. Click here to read all about what's new in version 9.1.0.
9.1.0 isn't quite ready yet – we'd love your help testing the upgrade and ensuring that it goes smoothly. Please take it for a test drive and let us know what you think.