We are very excited to that Concrete CMS 9.1.0 is now available! 9.1.0 features many improvements, new features and bug fixes, including:
- Much improved compatibility with PHP 8 and PHP 8.1.
- Improved appearance and functionality when editing block, area, layout and container styles inline in the page
- Express improvements like the ability to mark attributes as unique, handle re-use across objects, and much more.
- Much improved version comparison feature that can compare the HTML of two page versions and highlight differences
- Improvements to Dashboard listing screens and the file details screen
Additionally, there are many behavioral improvements, performance improvements, and bug fixes included. The full list is far too large for this blog post. Click here to read all about what's new in version 9.1.0.
9.1.0 has been tested extensively during this release candidate period. It should be a stable upgrade for all sites running 9.0, 9.0.1 or 9.0.2, and it's definitely ready for testing against your 8.5.x sites. If you're running PHP 8 or interested in running it, 9.1.0 is fairly mandatory – the list of PHP 8 fixes is extremely long. Please check it out and let us know what you think!